Suv Rollover
Suv Rollover Dar & Deb at home......and away: new floor in kitchen

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

new floor in kitchen

Some of our new floor is visible here as Deb cleans up my mess for the thousandth time that day. Deb and I are installing it ourselves. I am sick of paying others to do such simple jobs, especially when I consider how many much more difficult household repairs I used to be able to do. Key words there are "used to". I can't believe how difficult it is to do anything!!!! This job should have taken a day and we are now on our third day. The floor is finally laid (we purchased the flooring materials at a Labour day sale last year) but trim still has to be finished off and furniture moved back in. I also hope to get trim done in hallway(it has been waiting quite some time as well). Today is a rest day for me. Deb is still plugging away at the trim but I just can't handle the bending today and since kneeling and squatting are never an option for me now, it means I take the day off. I'm sure it will look nice when we finally get it all together and then I will post a better picture of the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google