Suv Rollover
Suv Rollover Dar & Deb at home......and away

Monday, December 31, 2007





These are the pictures from the surprise 50th birthday party thrown by Mom and organized by Shirley. I had been told we were having a family Christmas party and was very surprised. It was GREAT to see all our relatives and thank you all for the gifts but a gathering for me wasn't necessary. I would love to see us have this type of gathering annually during the Christmas season simply to enjoy one another's company. It was nice to have the use of the church hall and facilities. It is so much bigger and better layout than trying to all gather at anyone's house. Thanks again and I hope everyone else enjoyed the party as much as I did. If you have pictures please send them to my email. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google